Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Schmattering

At the beginning of December, our friends from church invited us to stay with them at their timeshare near Bend, Oregon. It was loads of fun, mostly because they're our kind of people! On Saturday we drove down to Bend to watch the Bend Christmas Parade. The kids kept refusing to move around so their feet got pretty cold about halfway through. Loofa was reduced to tears and too stubborn to do anything about it. It was pretty dang cold. Some evangelical church had a table with hot cocoa and a pitch. We welcomed the hot cocoa at least.

This was my favorite part of the parade:




Some random pics from December:

The kids just can't resist bothering sleeping parents.

Yet another choice outfit. All thanks to Ephant's dance classes.

You need to look at this pic up close to truly appreciate it.


This video is a little long, but I couldn't bear to trim any of it.

2 comments:

IandS said...

That girl has got the MOVES!!!! :)

Maren Hansen said...

That was me on the floor today. I woke up when the Wudge crawled over my face and tried to rip my eyeball out...