Saturday, February 2, 2013

Geese

I very rarely take all the kids shopping with me.  The kids have been dying to go to Dollar Tree and I decided to walk over to safeway when we were done there.  As we were walking through the store, I felt like I was herding a gaggle of geese.  They were loud and crazy and constantly getting in other people's way, but you know what?  I sure do love these kiddos.  I'm so proud of them and their personalities and how much they have accomplished in life.  I wouldn't trade them with any other kids.

2 comments:

IandS said...

I feel the same way with my monkeys. I always tell them "lets not be the loudest people in the store"...we always are :)

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh boy, I know how that goes. And think your kids are pretty great too, even if it has been 4.5 years since I've seen them! Can you believe it?!